My Site
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Purple Life. ♥

Purple symbolizes a person's self confidence and the miracle of life.

STORY 'BOUT ME DARLINKS LOVER FOLLOW DBOARD NEWER OLDER

BaCk t0 ScH0oL :)
Monday, January 12, 2015 - Purple - 0 Comments

Hey Hay !
Orrite , how are u , stalkers ?
Hehehe ...
Today is the first day school :)
Alhamdulillah , I'm still in Akik's 
Best jugak lah kelas baru ni .
Satu geng semua satu kelas kecuali Dibah .
Sokayh , Dibah ! Even lain kelas pon , kite tetap sama-sama :D
Hahahaha gedik ceq na !
Hmmmm , I don't know what to say .
Cause ... I don't know .
Hahahahaha :D
It's funny , rite ?
Aduh ! Ape pulak lah yg aku merepek ni .
Okayh lah ! Tu je kot .
Bye !
Assalamualaikum :*


De'Owner

Hello! Hye! Annyeonghaseyo! Assalamualaikum ... I`m Haney, 17 lovely young age. I'm just ordinary girl :* Thanks for your visit :D
Taghboard

Credit

Template by Siti
Owner is Haney